• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AZ11 650 Duron voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobetski

Hi
Ihave sucessfully run a Duron 650 @900 by removing the motherboard tracks that tell the mobo the multiplier of the chip and then soldering in dipswitches to achieve 9 x 100. I have also used a silver pen to get 1.85v on the chip. the chip is 98% stable at 50 -55 °C depending on load. i am convinced that if it is possible to get 1.9v+ the chip would run at 950/1000. does anyone know if it is possible?/silly?/comments??

thanks

Bobetski

Hey,

you are courageous...i also have a AZ-11 and i dont think i will do the Soldering dipSwitch thing...Nice job though!!!

From wath i know in term of golden bridge config, ther is no way you can go higher then 1.85v...(i'am not sure though) But, i did heard the some ppl got 1000Mhz+ with only 1.85V... Maybe you just need proper cooling...a bigass HSF...

BTW, how far could you go w/FSB on this mobo? I just got 102Mhz stable...104FSB freeze in 3DMark2000... 106-108FSB wont post at all...

Good luck and get back to us with the results!!

Back