• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

back in town

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

was out of town all last week for work so I had to shut down everything except the old cele500. I should be back up to normal production again by tomorrow evening. I also see a few ppl passed me during my downtime. congrats everybody

I see we're #19 now too :D

crunch on

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
With that kind of lapses, I'm getting confortable that you are nopt going to pass me......[insert a continued teasing here] (jk)

We have several guys hot in our trails deez, specially Red Hot Machine and Fiberoptic. This two surely will leave us with lots of dust in our eyes as they rush to the top.

Good job guys and see you in the top.

OP
deez

deez

now now Mictlan dont get too confident. :D I have no more planned lapses this summer. I was away last week at a convention so I had to shut down. If everything goes well this week I'll be adding another P4 [email protected], and maybe a P3 1 gigger too

OP
deez

deez

Just got the P4 @ 2.4 up today as a part time cruncher :D so that gives me about 9Ghz of CPU power (at full output) crunching for the team.