• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad(_._) StarCraft Players wanted !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZN

AznSniper
any1 play SC? U wanna game? I know this is an old game, but many still play and i love it... if u want to play me and some of my friends PM me. I would love to get a multiplayer game on.

AZN

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
I play but it's been awhile, I don't know if my account is still active, aol screen name is cohowat, or pm me

edit, this is arkaine's former roomate, I thought I was logged on not him

OP
AZN

AZN

AznSniper
i just want to get more people in the mix... i would love to have a 8 player battle :)

AZN

TyRex

I've been playing it off and on ever since it came out, been a few months since my last battle.net game though

OP
AZN

AZN

AznSniper
baqai. the ping would suck and probably lag... and tyrex.. about ur comment does that mean u like to game or u just thinking to urself ;)

AZN

TyRex

AZN said:
baqai. the ping would suck and probably lag... and tyrex.. about ur comment does that mean u like to game or u just thinking to urself ;)

AZN

Love to game, not enough time to do it anymore though....:(

OP
AZN

AZN

AznSniper
Auri87. sounds good. when u are on msn. ill PM u and we can game.

AZN

Mr.DLucey

AZN said:
any1 play SC? U wanna game? I know this is an old game, but many still play and i love it... if u want to play me and some of my friends PM me. I would love to get a multiplayer game on.

AZN

What is your screen name I'll add you to my friends list. I play just about every day! Ya I'm good. We could allie at the end so let's play.