• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BAM!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oooohhh... A race. I like it. t1nm4n has been put on notice. Nice.

:popcorn:

You guys are gonna make me spend money I don't need too lol. I see you sneaking up on me

You still got ConundrumLR chasing you. With this new upgrade, it looks like you could pass four teammates before he gets you. That ain't bad at all.

I got to bow out, rain comin so I can't leave my windows open to keep my room cool, that and gonna put one of my cards in the folding box under water in my main rig so I have 3gpus on that CHV-z that can fold 24/7 when I'm not at home or gaming when I am, and it will allow the one in the new box to have more airflow and run cooler I think. might be a week, but I'll see if I can chase you down some, I know the 4 cards I have are capable of 1.1-1.2 (is I get the best WU's, lol).

You still got ConundrumLR chasing you. With this new upgrade, it looks like you could pass four teammates before he gets you. That ain't bad at all.

I don't know. Based on his production so far, I might just be watching him get further and further away.

It's going to be close...for a bit.

I have to pay for my daughter's wedding on April 2...probably May/June when I'll get another 980 ti...

I don't know. Based on his production so far, I might just be watching him get further and further away.
What are you at? ~1.2 million? Yesterday Jr got about 1.1 but you guys are so close at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be close...for a bit.

I have to pay for my daughter's wedding on April 2...probably May/June when I'll get another 980 ti...

Ouch. We had to cover our part of our son's wedding a few years ago. I told him: "weather or not you get remarried ever, this is the only one I'm paying for." Of course we expect he will stay married for life.

Ouch. We had to cover our part of our son's wedding a few years ago. I told him: "weather or not you get remarried ever, this is the only one I'm paying for." Of course we expect he will stay married for life.

I offered my daughter and future son-in-law $15,000 to elope.

He was like "woo hoo"...my daughter was like "I don't think so!"

So much for the "cost effective" wedding!

Back