• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton 2500 *****$99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ONE

BARTON 2500 *****$99 @ FTIComputer.com
Athlon XP 2500 1.83Ghz (Socket A) 333FSB Barton 512K Processor 0.13 micron w/Heasink&Fan - (Retail)
shipping=$10.00

Has anyone here had any bad experiences with this retailer, I'm going to check reseller ratings, but I thought I would ask before ordering anything. :eek:

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
Hughhefner said:
Retail Box usually means it won't have bent pins---and not to mention a very nice warranty---I'm getting one myself-- hope to get a decent core thanks

Ive never owned a retail cpu in my entire life and the only pins that I have ever had bent is from my own carelessness.

OP
ONE

ONE

Hughhefner said:
Retail Box usually means it won't have bent pins---and not to mention a very nice warranty---I'm getting one myself-- hope to get a decent core thanks

My thoughts exactly.....and you're welcome.:D

OP
ONE

ONE

Not sure if they ship to CANADA, but I will let you know if I find out.....and keep everyone informed if I have any problems.......

OP
ONE

ONE

modenaf1 said:
99!!!!!! i thought they were like 170!!!!!

i nearly fell out of my chair.
LOL........
I know I was caught of gaurd , don't buy them all up though .................., I want a couple more at that price!!! :D

NeoGeo

Hmm, $10 cheaper than the closest competitor, but it ships on the 26th of May...it seems like an ok deal especially if they have great overclocking chips:D