• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Batch File for borging?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Specifically, Hide-It removes the bar button in the toolbar client and the icon from the sys tray when running proggies. So if you run the console version it will not show up in the task bar, nor will the graphical client show up in the sys tray.

Wedo

Thanks for the info. I will check into hide it when I get home. Webdesign class is done in like 10 min so I got to stop a make sure I can get the files back up on my FTP server.

So the batchfile works in 9X? Ok, now all i need to know is how to get something to close the console correctly (via ctrl+c) is there a way to make it do this? Like is there an actual cmd/string other than ctrl+c coz i have the un-hide shortcut setup through hideitx, now if i could get a batch file to run that, and "send" ctrl+c...

I know what you mean bubba. I had that prob too. I am working on it now that I am home. I am also getting that Hide it and do some testing too. I want my batch file to work with all 9x-present rigs. Dos in 9x is different as you may know which I dont like as much as the "emulated" version 2k/xp uses. I should have a test file soon.

Ya, im aware that its an emulated version of DOS in the 9X platforms =| And i think the fact that it is an emulator is what allows it to end w/o losing the work/w/o a prompt etc...

But do you think that there is a way to get around/send a command to he console saying "close the right way"

ANd after lookint at HideItX i just noticed that having it "show" the console again and send the close command, all it would need to do i think is just run a shortuct w/the -stop flag (ie "drive:\<fahdir>\HideItX.exe" -stop FAH3Console.exe ) and htat apparently closes it and everything...:)

So now to find out a trigger to run on the power-down....

Question:

In the batch file, does the "/ty [#]" make a tab choice? If not, what does that code do?

Thanks,
Wedo

Back