• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Batman: Arkham Knight

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GatorChamp

Was looking to grab a new game or two. Was watching some of the Arkham Knight story line of youtube and it seemed pretty good. I played the original years ago but was looking to get Arkham Knight. I do remember and confirmed that poeple were very upset at the quality of the port. Did they ever fix the issues associated with the game (the performance ones)? I found the game for about $10, but I don't want to deal with a super crappy port if they never fixed it.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
I honestly wouldn't bother, from what I understand they put out a 'last patch' and said they were done trying to fix it.

AngelfireUk83

The game is a mess broken beyond repair so don't bother even after the patches I still get system lock-ups not just game crashes, when it does play I still see a lot of texture pop in and I play on high settings and it started off fine hardly no texture pop in at all until there recent patch. I guarantee you they will release the GOTY edition and it still will be broken