• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bat's How To: Unleashing the Wild M.2 SSD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Iirc alphacool released heatsinks for the m.2 which are clammed down. Truth be told I would rather clamp them down rather then using a more permanent solution. Then again proper heatsink like these have a greater cooling ability then the alphacool set which is expensive at that.
Heatsinks on my m.2 is still on my to do list as soon as I am in the mood for searching some clamps and use some bigger heatsink(s)
A good read bat!

I don't know about what alphacool heatsinks are you talking about as they released 4 of them. I have HDX2 and they are working great.

Btw. I will probably get VROC module soon ... it's not even easy to get it via distribution, order takes about a month

Bat- you should try that in windows 8 or 8.1
much better for synthetic benches. My nuc with a pair of sammy 950 pros would show over 4000 on reads and I cant control the c-states in bios- which usually helps with bench speeds

Back