• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Special Forces (Roll Call)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twEEkerAreUs

Alright guys, I have it so who else in here has it? Trying to get some people together to play, I've gotten a lot of xfire adds in the pasts from people here but seriously nobody games or is never on. Roll Call for Special Forces or even BF2 that are regulars, soloing with idiots gets old Lol.

I leave Xfire on FYI 24/7, don't be afraid to message me or shy (tweekerareus)

I think ya gotta update it with a patch or something like that.

a bunch of guys @ work play & keep nagging me to get it.

It almost sounds as bad as Steam.

/bite my tounge

:cool:

WarriorII said:
I think ya gotta update it with a patch or something like that.

a bunch of guys @ work play & keep nagging me to get it.

It almost sounds as bad as Steam.

/bite my tounge

:cool:
Blah, it was fine before and reformated, now it crashes. I guess ill reinstall the game eventually...ticks me off though.

Works perfectly fine for me, never crashes. The patch process is a pain though and no it's nothing like steam Lol.

It's on my To Get List, but no hurries as I don't have a PC to game with ATM...

add me on xfire if you want, so you'll have it once I rise from the ashes...

xfire --> godofgorks

i see you on xfire all the time. I am still waiting for my delivery, once I get it I will play with you some.

jack222 said:
I have it.

Everytime i join a game everything crashes to desktop...though....

its because of a corrupted user profile......so you have to uninstall EVERYTHING, and even delete the BF2 folder in you "my documents"...then reinstall, and apply the patches and reset all your settings....mine did the same thing when i reformatted

i play bf2 or bf2:sf most days. it rocks!
never had any problems with patching or re-installing any game, ever, lol.

my xfire--------> hornyhornet600

austinbmxnig said:
its because of a corrupted user profile......so you have to uninstall EVERYTHING, and even delete the BF2 folder in you "my documents"...then reinstall, and apply the patches and reset all your settings....mine did the same thing when i reformatted
****ing a....that makes me want to burn it.

Back