• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat this price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

turok

Registered
Im tryin' to cool a duron 750, problem is my entire room gets pretty hot. Gladiator is supposedly good, but i need to save cash. Best price i can find is 29.95, at crazypc.com. Can anyone post a better price, or a better valued hsf?

not sure better cooling is going to help in your room temps. Better cooling may mean your room temps will go up a bit since it's more efficient at pulling heat off the processor.

Glaciator is what I'd recommend.......probably the same price as the sink you mentioned, but I'm having great results.

There's a variation of the Gladiator at svcompucycle.com. It's called the Golden Gate. I think it performs just as well as the Gladiator

Thanx guys, i feels so loved!!!!! I'll keep a look out for the golden gate thingy, see what prices i can dig up.

Go to to the cyber deals section and look through the threads, there should be one for the Gladiator/Golden gate (same thing, golden gate just needs a little lapping is all). There is a link to a site in that thread with great prices on the golden gate with a 27, 38 or 40cfm fan. It should help out a little.
Good Luck!

Oh yeah, and welcome =]

Back