• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

before pics of my rig!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R.Rabbit

ok here are the before pics of my rig, i've still got a bunch of stuff to get, i've gotta rma my ti-4200, get my fans, make 2 shrouds, install win 2k pro, and if you cant see the mobo is an 8K5A2+ B1
(hehehe i ordered a 8K5A2+ and got 8K5A2+ B1, shhh dont tell!)
http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/0802/DSC00117.JPG
http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/0802/DSC00118.JPG
http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/0802/DSC00120.JPG hope you like it!, any coments and if you want any special angle or pics tell me!
R.Rabbit

ziah

hmmm, i could put my dream mhz in my sig too :D. you planning anything funky for the case or are you going to keep it stock?

~z

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
all that looks really good! is that a camaro core????
what are you making the shrouds out of?

OP
R

R.Rabbit

im, its an 87 chevette, im going cheap and probly going to just make the shrouds out of cardboard,(i cant fing any sheet metal any where!)
well i got some more pics, damnit my laptop isnt working! i have to use it to move my my pics to from smart media->pc card->floppy, to get it on this one
well i'll get pics asap

OP
R

R.Rabbit

oh nothing notice able right now but im made a hole in the mobo tray behind the socket so i dont have to take off my mother board, and im going to make volt toggles for my fans, i dont think ill have any more case cooling other than the 2 120 on the rad and 2 80's in the back, yah i know its lame(omg water cooling is officially old heance lame!) but i like it! oh and i've got a black cc, and i'll prob ad some led's to the front grill, but thats probly about it for now
edit: oh and those round ide cables are really uv cables in disguise:D

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
lol, yes, cutting the back of the mobo tray is REALLY NICE, i hate having to take out the mobo to do diff blocks and all, i also cut around the chipset so i can stick that in without taking out the mobo

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
what eheim is that?
also, if you can find a place, that isnt an optimal place for a T but it works just fine

and its hole;)
but otherwize it looks really spiffy;)

OP
R

R.Rabbit

yah i know but i didnt want to rename it later when server says it already has a one, yep its ehiem, yep when i made it i forgot that i put it above the outlet on the pump, will this still work? i think it'll work better for draining, ive got enough tubing to fix it but theres not to much targon in japan so i'll save it till i really need it, oh ya that reminds me i found an eheim 1250 i a jap store for about 125 USB(united states bill not universal serial bus:D)! in japan what little thay have is expensive!, i cant even find sheet metal! i wish i could just go to a home depot!

skinart

Looks awesome Rabbit i really like the case i might have to look into one of those for myself!

p.s nice art pic under your name, do you have any more pictures like that?

OP
R

R.Rabbit

thanks i got the case from directron.com, and i found the avatar dooing a search on google i have no idea where to find more
:D

ATLPIMP

R.Rabbit said:
yah i know but i didnt want to rename it later when server says it already has a one, yep its ehiem, yep when i made it i forgot that i put it above the outlet on the pump, will this still work? i think it'll work better for draining, ive got enough tubing to fix it but theres not to much targon in japan so i'll save it till i really need it, oh ya that reminds me i found an eheim 1250 i a jap store for about 125 USB(united states bill not universal serial bus:D)! in japan what little thay have is expensive!, i cant even find sheet metal! i wish i could just go to a home depot!

In my experiences, the T always works best if it's right before the pump's intake; in the system. If you put it anywhere else, it'll disrupt flow.:(

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
isn't ur ram corsair not crucial and ur waterblock an aluminum topped spiral, not a tc4?

it all looks great! i would pust some more pressure on them springs on the waterblock though ;)

broken003

Great pics...

Keep us updated on how the OC goes...

Isnt that the most enjoyable time? The assembly/testing? Here I sit, been overclocked and watecooled for probably a month. Trying to talk myself out of buying more computer parts that I don't need just to entertain myself.

broken003

Great pics...

Keep us updated on how the OC goes...

Isnt that the most enjoyable time? The assembly/testing? Here I sit, been overclocked and watecooled for robably a month. Trying to talk myself out of buying more computer parts that I don't need.

Lumen

Starfoxer said:
isn't ur ram corsair not crucial and ur waterblock an aluminum topped spiral, not a tc4?

it all looks great! i would pust some more pressure on them springs on the waterblock though ;)
thats corsair ram, and a tc-4 aluminum top

OP
R

R.Rabbit

hehe oops, well there no such thing as crucial XMS! took you guys like 3 months to find it and i had to give you a freakin clue!, yep its a new alum topped tc-4 with the couls and ****!, man i am so f-n clumsy i dropped my mobo like twice, only one time i kinda looked bad though, i think my loose tension springs took the brute though! uh it looks good though:cry: :eh?:<- see my face is blue from holding my breath for 2 days
and yodums since yuor the first person to find teh error in my sig(even before i did!) you get a prize! too bad im poor huh, well you'll have to fly to japan to get it, wait uh 3 pencils a pen and some electrical tape! congtatulations!