• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmark Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killem1x1

I have submitted benchmark results twice. The first time I sent everything to 13oots, but this time I followed instructions to the letter;) Just wondering how long it takes to se results posted?;, and I didn't use setispy, so how can I tell the amount of time since I only used "Driver"?
Thanks Guys!
Joey

Yodums

killem1x1 said:
I have submitted benchmark results twice. The first time I sent everything to 13oots, but this time I followed instructions to the letter;) Just wondering how long it takes to se results posted?;, and I didn't use setispy, so how can I tell the amount of time since I only used "Driver"?
Thanks Guys!
Joey

What'd you get? I got 4hrs with the rig below.

Basher

killem1x1 said:
Thanks Guys!
Joey

I emailed him a few days ago should be sometime soon he has been busy please be patient.

OP
K

killem1x1

Re: Re: Benchmark Results

Yodums said:

What'd you get? I got 4hrs with the rig below.

I didn't use Spy, and that's how I look at wu times, since I just ran the bench with driver, I'm not sure where to look for the time?