• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

Ran the benchmark today on my new P3 and noticed that that results haven't been updated since Oct 10...are we still keeping it updated?

Cuper

me tinks there is a slowdown in updating:(

Last edited:

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
got your result in and sent you an email already.

i'm sorry for the long delay update on the benchie guys/gals!! however, i do have all you guys' result and it will be updated. i'll try my best to update it asap!! sorry again!! :eh?:

OP
deez

deez

no prob Gary...thanks for the update on your progress. I was just wondering if we were still keeping it up to date. I would also like to see the latest from hipro

hipro5

deez said:
no prob Gary...thanks for the update on your progress. I was just wondering if we were still keeping it up to date. I would also like to see the latest from hipro

If Gary don't upload this week then next week I'll take of the heat spreader from my P4 2,8GHz in my Prometeia as I ALWAYS did on air(P4 1,6GHz-P4 2,26GHz-P4 2,66GHz)......I've ordered a SILVER 4cm x 4cm x 4mm heat spreader to replace the Intel's one so I can gain about 50 to 100MHz more out of it.....Then the SETI bench UNDER 2 hours will be A PEACE OF CAKE for my P4...... ;) :beer: