• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benq BL3200PT for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pepi93

Hey guys,

Strictly looking for any members who own this monitor that can give me some first hand feedback on how it behaves with games.

I understand this screen is not ideal for gaming so I'll explain why I'm leaning towards it.

1) I don't play FPS
2) The only game I play competitively is League of Legends
3) My other games are either picturesque such as witcher 3, metal gear 5 or some racing games which I don't get to very often but still enjoy from time to time.
4) I simply love what Benq has done with the screen, colours, quality of the panel and construction of the overall monitor.
5) I can't afford to drop $1200+ tax on a Asus PG279Q and who knows what will happen in the near future with Gsync Freesync and if I stay with a NVIDIA GPU or swap to AMD with the next gen cards.
6) I also play RPG's but none at this time until Tides of Numenera is released.

So simply put, those of you that own it, how is your experience for non FPS gaming? I believe this screen overclocks to 75hz?

Thanks.

Back