• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Berkely Down Again!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been having trouble also.

I've got a few WU's to return at the moment, I've cached a couple of hundred since the last time so I should be alright.

Good Luck!

Actually I'm not having problems with work units, but I can't access their stats pages.

I've got about 25 results now and I can't send.

Guess it's safe to say it's down for me. Couldn't send a few hours ago either.

TC said:
Actually I'm not having problems with work units, but I can't access their stats pages.

Hmmm.. I think their server is really down or something, not that it's bandwidth. I can't connect, can't access their webpages! I hope your all qued up!

I've been experiencing problems with it :( Should be at 100 wu's completed right now, but those last 2 don't wanna show up so I'm stuck at 98 till they get going again :mad:

Was wondering if anyone else was having the same probs I am. Guess I am not alone. Trying to get some work for the last 11 hours, no deal :(

Yeah, it's down for me too.

I'm getting the following message...:

RCV=FD68 N=-1 ERRNO=2

Already reinstalled SetiDriver, but no change... got 6 backed up, no success connecting..

Hope they fix this soon.

There was maintenance scheduled for the Berkeley servers. The time was in UTC so it never registered with me. Link is no longer available so it's sit tight time.

Now if only the sun would break out and warm up things.

Harvey

Yep, SETI's down, the Berkeley website's down... and I DON'T HAVE ANY WU'S CACHED... ARGH. Maybe I'll install the UD client on my SETI rigs on a low priority so that whenever SETI gets going again, the UD client will stop, but when SETI goes down, the UD client starts THINKing away... I hate the thought of unused CPU cycles...

Back