• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 80 mm fans for case cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PLtNmHeLiX

Hi. I have a Chieftec Dragon Case and I'm looking to increase case air flow so I'd like to upgrade the fans that came with it with some new ones. Any recommendations? (hopefully the most cost-efficient ones)

Hookem

I agree with Stool the Panflo's are killer...as you can see by the link to newegg they come in a variety of CFM and DBA's...My favorite fan is the YS Tech fan that is shown at the Directron site...Cheap and really cool...You gotta love em !!! The Papst fans are high dollar, quality is obvious but the price of these German made fans might leave you with sticker shock...Bang for the buck though in my opinion has got to go to the YS Tech manually adjustable fan...I have one on my 8945T Alpha Heat Sink and like being able to adjust to speed depending on system temp...:D

Last edited:

gingo

I am liking my new antec led fan, if your going for looks. It moves a good amount of air and is fairly quiet. I have a blue cheiftec dragon case that I got from newegg and it looks awesome with the blue led fans. Sadly I only have one of the antec blue led fans.

I also recommend sunon fans, they are another of my favs.