• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best all in one watercooler for a reference Nvidia card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mikesamo

alot of these aftermarket coolers do a great job of cooling the core down but leave out vrms and memory. I am looking for a watercooler that covers the entire pcb and is attached to a radiator

Blaylock

"That Backfired" Senior Member
Your best bet is to get a full cover water block for your GPU and add it to one of the expandable AIO's like the Swiftech h series, CoolerMaster Glacer series or the EK predator.

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
EVGA also makes an AIO Hybrid kit for the 1070/1080 cards.

I modded one of these kits to go on each of my Titan X P cards, and they work very well.

Witchdoctor

In my opinion once you start getting into GPU cooling custom would be something to consider.

I am a huge fan of the EK kits, you get everything you need for a CPU loop, add rad, GPU full cover block and a few fitting and you have a full blown high performance loop.

Tír na nÓg

If you don't mind me asking, why noy getting a couple of 1080's instead of the watercooled 1070's...

With current gen harware, WC brings very low OC headroom if any, and the 300 quids spent in the WC Gear could have been spent in more powerful GPU's.

My 2 cents though...

Robert17

Premium Member
Don't forget the potential to Fold with Team 32; long term, water good, heat bad.

Join Today!!! and enjoy our Christmas discount!!!!!!:clap:

Tír na nÓg

So, you're signing up for Team 32?

Me? No, not really; I am a selfish p..ck. I don't really plan on spending my time and money for the pharma industry: I'd rather do it for Lockeed Martin or Armalite. :D

Edit: and both my grandfathers already died of cancer, so...

OP
Mikesamo

Mikesamo

I traded my 2 1070s long ago . I have a single titan x pascal that my friend sold me for 200 bucks + the 2 1070s .

Witchdoctor

Water cooling works nicely for cooling.

However it is also a hobby, You have to want to do it and maintain it.

AIO is a nice median if only CPU cooling is desired.

However like I said above if cooling both think about a custom loop.

Tír na nÓg

I've added a 280mm and a 140mm to the h240 and CPU doesn't see 80c and the GPU 50c. With the clocks in sig.

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
I have a titan XP

Check out the AIO cooler in y dig, my CPU hasn't seen over 60 C with my overclock.

Look in the NVIDIA forums here, I did a quick build log on putting on the EVGA 1070/1080 AIO on my Titan XP. The GPUs stay under 50 C.

Also - EVGA is really close to releasing a hybrid kit for the Titan XP too.