• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Buy: Huge Game Price Drops On 2/26

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tRidiot

Premium Member
I tired to find some NDS games for my neighbors' kids, but they didn't have any of the listed games.

AK50

Went by this morning to check it out. There were only a few games on the list in stock but I overheard another guy talking to the employee about the sale and he said he didn't know about it and it wasn't at this store. I had the CS guy price check a game for me and it wasn't coming up with the sale price so looks like this is a YMMV deal.

eureb

Registered
corporate didn't tell the stores, apprently. The games guy had to use a scanner on all of the games just to see what was on sale. though Halo 2 (xbox) wasn't on sale like the list said... and none of the other good games were in stock

OniKoroshi

My local bestbuy said they got a shipment of games they were suppose to be on sale but for some reason they sent it back.

rainless

Old Member
Just got back from best buy and they had NONE of these deals (actually they had ATV Offroad for the PSP... but it rang up as 29.99... they had it for 25 percent off of that.) I did pick up an open box Xport thing for the 360 for 22.99 and NHL 2K6 for like 3 bucks.

Best Buy felt bad about the slick deals fiasco so they just marked 25 percent off of random things. (Marvel Ultimate Alliance! Tony Hawk Project 8!)