• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best CPU Fan for SLK-947U

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miller12

Registered
I have a NF7-s Rev.2,my Thermaltake Smartfan just went out, I would like to know what is the best fan to install on my Thermalright SLK-947U heatsink,I plan on Oc'ing my Mobile 2600+ or any suggestion on a better air cooling for my system.

then you prob will want to get a larger fan, and probably a Delta. But be warned, Deltas are really loud fans... really loud.

I had a Delta 92mm that's rated @ 100+ CFM with a duct and My temp never got above 42C on my old Rig (2.66 478Northwood OC to 3ghz) . But it's freaking noisy. I'm now running a more silent 92mm but it still needs a duct. :)

I'll second that , the delta three blades from sidewinder are simply amazing.

They cool the center of the heatsink better than standard fans and they are not too hard on the ears. I use them in my 2 desktop systems in office and while they are noticeable, they are not ANNOYING like the ultra high speed tornados or deltas.

Back