• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Cpu to overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do you have the time to test it? I'm curious if it will work since we have the same mobo and i5 locked processor. And I'm hoping I can roll back the BIOS with no issues. :) Either way though I'm happy with the stock performance thus far.

Possibly it is one of the work PC's I setup if I can I will see what it does.

Do you have the time to test it? I'm curious if it will work since we have the same mobo and i5 locked processor. And I'm hoping I can roll back the BIOS with no issues. :) Either way though I'm happy with the stock performance thus far.

3.2GHz is good for now, And the 6600(Non-K)doesn't worth it :p.

Guys! , Whoever has a MSI Z170A PCMATE Dont update the bios to the A90 version!!, It caused freezes all the time for me till i went back to A70!

I've been running A90 since I got it and so far so good. No freezing or adverse problems to report.

i got another problem when ocing my i3 530 i change the bus speed to 164 then add some voltage and decrease the ram speed to 1066 because i use 1333mhz heres the problem after i use my pc turn it off then when im going to use it again cmos is reset? what should i do to remove that always cmos reset when turning on my pc

Back