• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best fan controller...what do you think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theorie

i'm looking for a good fan controller. i dont want anything too flashy, and i need it to handle (6) fans total....not just on/off, but speed too. i really could care less about an LCD/LED's/etc. simplicity and function are more important.

any suggestions?

I second the Sunbeam. I own two and neither has ever let me down. The LED's are BRIGHT though.

i use the sunbeam though. it has 4 channels that is capable of the 20 watts(?) the most. you can have two fans on the first three channels.

Correct they are rated for 20w per channel. You can have as many fans as you'd like per channel as long as you don't exceed the 20w limit.

How far do the knobs stick out?? my case has a front door covering the drive bays, and there's very little room for something to be "jutting out into space".

Back