• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best geforce 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

war_child

Registered
someone is gonna buy me a geforce 3 :)
lucky me
which is the best one ???
cost is not a factor

I have a Hercules GeForce3 and it is probably the prettiest GF3 out there. If you like to show off your contents of your case then this card is cool. The MSI card is even cooler than the Hercules for looks, it has a RED PCB with RED HSF and ramsinks!!!!

The picture quality of the Hercules card is very high. The card also has DVI and TV out @ 1024x768 32Bit (Which is almost as high quality as Matrox flagship twinview products). The only thing I dont like about the PHGF3 is that it has crap overclockability because of its 4.0ns ram.

So overall...

If you want quality and looks go for or Hercules/MSI
If you want insane overclocking choose Elsa 960/Leadtek/Visiontek

Just bought the ASUS V8200 Deluxe. I have heard many good reviews of this card:) I will have to tell you how it works when my system is compleate. Folowing is a list of pieces:

AMD 1.4 AYHJA
IWILL KA266-R
512 PC2100 DDR
2 IBM 20Gb 7200 RPM HD's

flyman0 (Jun 17, 2001 01:23 p.m.):
Just bought the ASUS V8200 Deluxe. I have heard many good reviews of this card:) I will have to tell you how it works when my system is compleate. Folowing is a list of pieces:

AMD 1.4 AYHJA
IWILL KA266-R
512 PC2100 DDR
2 IBM 20Gb 7200 RPM HD's

GOD DAMN THAT'LL FLY!!!!!!!!

I am getting a Morpheos Geforce 3 from Absolute Multi Media (www.absolutemm.com). It comes with 4 games, better coolong then most and it looks cool. Also it costs about $50 less then others.

The article was pretty good at laying it all out (literally, that was a sweet shot of the cream of the crop in video cards today!). I personally use Leadtek's cards for stability and reliability, though I didn't think it was as nice looking; but then again I never open my box other than to tweak, so it wouldn't matter to me... and Leadtek's Winfast GF3 got the marks for best performance, which is, after all, what the GF3 is all about.

just got me self a ASUS V8200 Deluxe and to tell u what is like.
words just can not describe the picture quality of this sucker.
even though my pocket is now $420 bucks short....

GOD.....

Back