• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best place to order online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pfieffdog

Registered
I'm looking to purchase a new case in the upcoming weeks and was wondering where you guys think the best place is to buy them online. Thanks in advance for any replies.

-Pfieff

OP
P

Pfieffdog

Registered
Yea, I have been looking at the cases on there for the past week. They look pretty good. Anyone else?

-Pfieff

ronin1967

Newegg has been consistantly one of the best suppliers around and as always they are very competitive(If you are doing a lot of shopping for components why not use Pricewatch or Pricegrabber). I suggest avoiding a company called MWave http://mwave.com, I recently had a bad experience with them, they tried to pawn off refurbished parts as new.

OP
P

Pfieffdog

Registered
Thanks for the heads up on mwave, I was browsing there site too.

-Pfieff

advanR

newegg.com , googlegear.com

i suggest newegg first. but anything you cant find there you might find at googlegear.

ronin1967

Googlegear had some of the best prices on Corsair RAM and have always been friendly and helpful. Good call advanR, completely forgot about them(that is where my Corsair came from).

TUK101

I like www.svcompucycle.com for cooling needs. They also have some very good deals on cases and psu's as well. Overall newegg probably has to be the best though, although I have noticed thier prices edging up a bit lately.

OP
P

Pfieffdog

Registered
TUK101 said:
I like www.svcompucycle.com for cooling needs. They also have some very good deals on cases and psu's as well. Overall newegg probably has to be the best though, although I have noticed thier prices edging up a bit lately.

I just bought the SLK-800 from that site, they have a good selection and good pricing.

-Pfieff

nut581

Pfieffdog: kudos for svcompucycle, they r respective seller w/ reasonably low shipping cost. I compared their prices to both bestbyte.net and nexfan.com (other 2 stores people talk about most), and almost always find lowest price on svcompucycle.