• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best small WC system for an i7 920?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CompuTamer

Member with Some Fancy Text Under His Name
What is the best CPU WC loop that i can buy for less than $80? I'd rather not make my own system as i'm WAY too likely to make a stupid mistake, and i'm pretty broke too. Christmas is coming up though, and i'd really like to get some better cooling on my CPU. I've heard the Corsair H50 is about as good as a high end air cooler, but quieter. Is there anything better than this in about the same price range? If this is the best there is, what are some tips to using it? :eh?:

Case is an Antec 900, so i don't have a ton of space, but i'd rather it be internal. Too many animals to have hoses coming out of the case... keeping the wires in one piece is hard enough :-/

high end air is your market then, not water cooling, the newest block out costs $80...

i don't know about the h50 with regard to noise, but it's on par with high end air. i would stick with air since the h50 has a pump that can die rendering it useless.

TRUE, Megahalems would be the 2 big choices. Id go with either of those.

If you want to look at others, Xigmatek 1283, Sunbeam Core Contact are both viable choices as well.

So a TRUE would be a good one?

Sorry, i'm using my phone for internet, and it's not so great :/ takes everything forever to load :(

Back