• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best TH7II-RAID bios & mr. natural bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

icetrey47

hi all, i couldn't help noticing the talk about the Mr. Natural BIOSes etc ... i just had a few questions about them. do they all include the RAID bios updates? i think i downloaded the 7F version, but i'm not sure if i got the whole thing; does anyone have a link to a site with his bios files on it?

anyways, i was wondering what you guys think is the best bios to use for the TH7II-RAID. let me know what you think!

Melhisedek

Where could I find these files ??? I am also using BD7 II- Raid mo/bo and I am using BU BIOS and would like to try some of those 7f or bf too see if I could o/c my pc a little higher. Right now I have
[email protected] I can get it higher but my RAM don't like it. I reports errors
I have PC3200 CA 2.5 1:1 setting
Thanks in advance

arman68

icetrey47 said:
hi all, i couldn't help noticing the talk about the Mr. Natural BIOSes etc ... i just had a few questions about them. do they all include the RAID bios updates? i think i downloaded the 7F version, but i'm not sure if i got the whole thing; does anyone have a link to a site with his bios files on it?

anyways, i was wondering what you guys think is the best bios to use for the TH7II-RAID. let me know what you think!

Best bios is the latest official one from Abit: BF

Alternatively use my BF+ bios where I enabled a few things and updated the HPT bios. For details have a look at http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129687

Have a llok at this thread where I pulled apart Mr Natural bios and you will see there is nothing out of the ordinary in the 7f: http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124816&highlight=demystified