• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best TV Tuner Card???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pinnacle!

pinnacle pctv comes with:
great free driver updates, problemless desktop tv, vcr, webtext

not so bad for under 100$ :)

Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP.

+Good driver support (I'm running it in WinXP no prob)
+remote control
+ VCR functions
+choice of compression from any codec you have on your comp (divx fast motion, low motion etc)
+You can stretch it to any size you want (ratio free if you want), and it switches to full screen without changing the resolution of your monitor.
+FM radio, S-video inputs, etc...

-Doesn't have that cool ATI menu where it shows all the different channels in little preview windows at the same time
-Doesn't have Tivo style rewind, replay, fast forward

Retail is about $65, but I got mine for like $40 on sale at fry's

The ATI one is really good. I also built a system once with an All in Wonder Radeon 7500 and the tvtuner was great. The qaulity was great.

I am thinking about getting one but I will probably wait until there is a All in wonder Raedon 9700 because a 8500 wouldnt be much of an upgrade if I got that.

tseongsun said:
Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP.

+Good driver support (I'm running it in WinXP no prob)
+remote control
+ VCR functions
+choice of compression from any codec you have on your comp (divx fast motion, low motion etc)
+You can stretch it to any size you want (ratio free if you want), and it switches to full screen without changing the resolution of your monitor.
+FM radio, S-video inputs, etc...

-Doesn't have that cool ATI menu where it shows all the different channels in little preview windows at the same time
-Doesn't have Tivo style rewind, replay, fast forward

Retail is about $65, but I got mine for like $40 on sale at fry's

this ones awesome.

do a search, ive posted all of the benefits of this card in at least 3 threads before.

Back