• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best X-BOX game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

What do y'all think the best x-box game is besides HALO and DOA3? I was thinking about getting a new game (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance), but is there any other good games out right now? Please dont thread crap this thread

gingo

It'll kick the pants of MGS if you ask me. I didn't like DOA3, but Halo was good. Rallisport Challenge is awesome. If you like sports Tony Hawks Pro skater 3 is fun, and it has a lot of xbox exclusive stuff. And THPS4 is out now too.

o0OBruceLeeO0o

Tony Hawk 4 is fun! Its much much better than all the previous Tony Hawks. You should try to rent a game before you buy it though, 40-50$ Is a lot to pay for a game you dont like :).

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

Well, i personally out right HATED DOA3, but som epeople liked it. I think imma get Splinter Cell. I just played the demo and it 0wn3d all!

runsalone

Dunno what the best game is, but DO NOT EVER BUY MORROWIND FOR THE XBOX

It doesnt work. Crashes like mad after you have about 7 hours on it. and bethesda does not give 2 ****s about the people who blew 50$ on it. their response is "there is not a problem" even though everyone who owns it has crashing problems, and the game is unfinishable.

baqai

Games crashing on XboX LOL somehow Micro$oft have to keep their tradition :D

among the few games i have played on XboX i liked Project Gotham Racing the best :)

KiKaL

When did X-box get a good game!?!?!?!? heheh j/k I pesonally like Ralli Sport and Hunter.

gingo

baqai said:
Games crashing on XboX LOL somehow Micro$oft have to keep their tradition :D

Almost ALL of the Morrowind disks had problems with them, must have used crappy material or something....

runsalone

Almost ALL of the Morrowind disks had problems with them, must have used crappy material or something....

As i understand it, the game tries to use just over 64 mb of ram. as we all know, the xbox has exactly 64 mb of ram. It gives a "Dirty or damaged disc: press A to retry" error every time this happens. It is not a problem with the disc or materials. I have heard that the game was tested on xbox units that had 128 mb of ram for development purposes. So if all of this is true, it's both MS's fault for the dev xbox's and bethesda's fault for the faulty programming.

whatever.

just dont go within 10 feet of morrowind for the xbox.

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

i have halo, but I am getting tiredsome of it. I am gonna wait for Splinter Cell to e realeased. Now I need advice on something somewhat related, new TV! I realized that my TV was to small when I couldnt read what someon was saying in enclave **crap game** so i decided my 13 inch or so TV wasnt big enuff. I can spend from about 200-250 on a new TV and currently have my eye on a flatscreen 20 inch or a regular 27 inch. Which one do you guys think I should go with?