• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 FH problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
I dont have an icon or a shortcut to this game, and i just DLed the latest patch and everything. Also, why is there like no love for this game. Im only seeing like 4 servers with a decent amount of players...

deeman

there are alot more then 4 servers for it, but most people are playing the Desert Combat mod which can be got here www.desertcombat.com it adds alot of fun to the game
Oh and for the icon it should be under EA games in your start menu

theELVISCERATOR

CircuitBreaker8 said:
I dont have an icon or a shortcut to this game, and i just DLed the latest patch and everything. Also, why is there like no love for this game. Im only seeing like 4 servers with a decent amount of players...

hmm used to be thousands..make sure you are fully updated.

I just checked....pop ulated..dedicated....pure servers...2400 +

tjr1973

What is FH? There's Road to Rome and Secret Weapons officially. Some other kind of mod?

FreakinSyco

Its called Forgotten Hope. Its a wonderful mod that I love to play after getting tired of DC. It defianatly ranks in the top 5 BF42 mods ever.

As far as accessing the game. Start 42' up as normal then when u search for servers do a custom filter (click the arrow in the upper right and it should drop a menu or sumpin) and click on the FH checkbox (or somthing like that.. im not auctually going to start the game to make sure Im right). Then update (not refresh) the servers and you can usually find a few thousand folks on FH. I can usually find about 3-4 64 and 32 player servers full up.

The mod is a blast and offers a little different gameplay than DC.. its worth a play.

FreakinSyco