• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 Part 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Remove

Ok, got my system all fixed and installed 1942. Went to start and it will not see the cd even though that is how the game was started through autoplay. Triend it through the shorcut but with the same results.

I just installed the 1.5 update but still have the same problem. Any ideals?

OP
Remove

Remove

The virtual drive created by clone cd.

I need to learn how to create a virtual drive for games such as this one. Where should I look for help on that?

GT2000

Hmm... Clony XXL is a utility that checks a CD for the kind of protection it uses, and can then create a little settings file that CloneCD can use (for proper settings) to create the image. Clony XXL is discontinued, however you can still find it for download by searching google.

I use Farstone's GameDrive, which, for the most part has done me well. I haven't tested it on all of my games yet, but here's a list of the cd's I've made images of which work 100% successfully (for me).

BattleField 1942
BF1942: RTR
B&W
Baldurs Gate 2
Morrowind
Diablo 2: Expansion
Halo
Quake 3
Divine Divinity

I still need to try it on Call of Duty, and I was unable to get it working with Unreal 2, of course they've updated the program a few times since I last tried.