• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BGmicro Peltiers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tripwire

I hear people talking about how cheap BGMicro peltiers are.. but I notice that they dont have any ratings associated with the peltiers the sell. I was left to assume that the DT12-4 (ACS1363) is plenty of power for my Athlon XP. If not, let me know which peltier I can use from them, that will leave me plenty of headroom to take this AGOIA Y to its potential. thanks guys.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
they are around 36-40watts, thats no were near powerful for anything, they are fun to play with tho:)

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
ooh ooh, they have 80watt peltiers there!!! and CHEAP!, the only thing is that they still arent enough for your cpu, ill have to buy a few to do some dual wced pelting soon:)

OP
tripwire

tripwire

yeah, true, my XP at STOCK is 66watts, and right now, its 85 I believe... bummer. Well, is there anyother online dealer that sells peltiers I can use, for cheap? I AM SUPER CHEAP, BEING THAT MONEY DOES NOT GET INTO MY HANDS OFTEN. :D :beer:

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
im in the same situation most of the time.... i dont know of any other places...., i do plan on getting some of these, and make some dual peltier blocks.....