• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BioShock 2 Big Daddy Attack Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am still on the fence concerning the fact that the player will play as a Big Daddy. I LOVED the first game and thought that the story, gameplay and graphics were TOP NOTCH and it has become one of my favorite games. but this Big Daddy stuff seems kind of hokey to me.

The Big Daddy stuff in the first game was my least favorite part of the game. Dunno if I'll be able to get behind this. Plasmids look badass though.

I am still on the fence concerning the fact that the player will play as a Big Daddy. I LOVED the first game and thought that the story, gameplay and graphics were TOP NOTCH and it has become one of my favorite games. but this Big Daddy stuff seems kind of hokey to me.

The Big Daddy stuff in the first game was my least favorite part of the game. Dunno if I'll be able to get behind this. Plasmids look badass though.

+1

Pretty much what I was gonna say...

Back