• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Bitspower Launches Water Cooling Digital Leak Detector

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Bitspower-1-Cropped.jpg
Bitspower just launched a digital leak tester aimed to assist water cooling aficionados. This new tool features a hand-operated pump and digital display to ensure your new custom water loop can handle the pressure. Pressurizing the system with air before filling it with water eliminates the risk of catastrophic leaks that can destroy your expensive components. Bitspower is selling the new leak tester on its website for $41.92. Considering the current price of GPUs, CPUs, and motherboards, this has the potential to save you thousands. For more information see Bitspower's press release below.
Click here to read more!

At first I thought these leak testers were a gimmick but using one on my last build was very nice. I could test at different parts of the build instead of waiting on the whole build to find something hard to get to was leaking. Considering how flaky digital flow and temp gauges can be I went for the older style with the gauge though.

I was in the same boat Bug but the more I thought about it, it is actually smart to test everything before pouring in the water. Whether to spring for the slightly higher cost for the digital version or the old-school analog gauge is really just a matter of preference.

Back