• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bittorrent Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killer7

Hey everyone, familliar with Bittorrent? Recently, when I am downloading something with Bittorrent it wil only last a couple minutes and then the download will freeze. Anyone else have this problem?

XunknownX

Disabled
I hope you are using the experimental version. It does a much better job then the original version. But yeah, we need more details.

OP
killer7

killer7

I am using the most current version, I also uninstalled and stepped back a couple versions just to see if that was it...same thing. I also tried it on many different trackers. I have heard, however, that it can be a glitch with the firmware in cable modem? Thanks.

[EDIT]-I was using version 3.3. I just installed a third party expiremental version that protects against locking up. So far it seems to be working very well. Get it at http://bt.degreez.net

Last edited: