• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bix2 tested?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

anyone got ahold of bix2 yet and given it the run ?

BIX2_small.png

im interested in this radiator and some low noise papst fans .

my goal is very low noise and since its just gonna be a non OC system i was thinking i can probly get away with lower air flow .

StinkyPete

Registered
Well since this is my first WC rig I have nothing to compare it to... But I am VERY happy with mine! Running 4 120mm fans with a reobus in a push pull config. I use the reobus to go below 7v & never go over 32C while staying silent as a lamb! Again, I can't compare this to other RADs, but this one DOES perform!

Good Luck,
--Pete

OP
thorilan

thorilan

great thats what i wanted to know. on a side note i know a british company that sells modded papst fans for 7volts and they say the db levels on them are very very low.

a guess getting a reobus would actualy be better for me . just quick question on the pump you are using and are you doing bridge and video card also?
is the pump hearable and if ou are only doing cpu i wonder how much diferent it would be coolong all 3 parts as far as pump power and cooling

( i want to do this for a non oc system that i want silent and stable )
i might put a low noise low speed intake fan at front of case and back also

MaxiKana

Yep i have it, runs absolutely perfect. With 2 120mm 74cfm fans running at 7v on it my cpu is 24°c idle 26-27°c load. Only prob is the size, need some modding if you want to put it in a normal case, like i did.

StinkyPete

Registered
I'm cooling the CPU, Northbridge, and the 9800 (in that order). Pump is silent. Why would it be louder cooling three over just the CPU?

--Pete