• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*black* Microsoft Natural keyboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
Has MS ever made any black ones? :confused: I've never seen one, but I sure would like to get one.

Not surprisingly, Microsoft believes the only computer worth having is a beige computer.

They have a new line of wireless peripherals coming out for the holiday season, and I've heard they might be available in black.

But you have other options. I've painted the bezel on my last three MS keyboards and, even with the white keys, it still looks pretty cool. Or you could look at the stuff available from Logitech. I'm not a big fan of their mice but their keyboards are sweet. They have the ergonomic "Natural" layout available in black, with silver accents and a boatload of hotkey features.

BHD

hero_wodp.jpg

:eek: :eek: WOW! That's the one I want. :D Anybody know if you *have* to use that mouse that comes with it, or can I use my own?

Thanks for the links guys, that keyboad rocks. :D

you can buy the keyboard separately if you want to :)

btw who is that in your avatar cyber mouse ? ;)

i think so if one post a cute face in avatar there should be rule to include the introduction along with it :D

baqai said:
you can buy the keyboard separately if you want to :)

btw who is that in your avatar cyber mouse ? ;)

i think so if one post a cute face in avatar there should be rule to include the introduction along with it :D

She's Kan Miyoun from baby vox. I'll put it in my sig. :) Heck, I'll just make a new one. I've had this sig for too long anyway. :D

cyber mouse45 said:
hero_wodp.jpg

:eek: :eek: WOW! That's the one I want. :D Anybody know if you *have* to use that mouse that comes with it, or can I use my own?

Thanks for the links guys, that keyboad rocks. :D

This would suck for people who dont know how to type fast like me :( I need to learn

Natural keyboard can be hassle for many people when i switched to natural keyboard it took me a lil time to get adjust to it, but right now i am very comfy with it and can type fast with it, i love the keyboard and i am never going back to a normal keyboard again :D

BTW that is the same mouse i have, its awesome, i didn't liked the Intelli Optical Wireless, you see i have small hands and the mouse was kinda TOO big for me and its slightly heavy and uncomfy because of the batteries, on the other hand Intelli Mouse Explorer Infra is one kick *** mouse :)

Last edited:
Ooo I think I will get that bluetooth one for the HTPC I am building.

And yes you can use a different mouse with a wireless combo. I have a that logitech black wireless combo (not the split one) and I ditched that POS mouse and use my MS Intellimouse Explorer.

mannnnnnnnn stop being lazy and get the beige one and paint it...looks so much better:p...then mod it :D

Anyway that was a sweet *** keyboard...too bad it was that weird layout..

Spec

Back