• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blank screen after AthlonOC.com Asus A7V Tweak Guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

doma

the url to this tweak guide is here: http://www.athlonoc.com/a7v_guide.htm
I followed it 100% through. Now when I restarted my computer I get a blank black screen. The fan is working. The lights are on. I waited for 30 mins. blank black screen. I turned off JumperFree mode and used jumper mode. I set it back to default multiplier settings of 8.0 and 100CPU which equals 800 MHz Thunderbird. Is there any way to erase all of the stuff I put in the BIOS? like turn the BIOS to all defaults?

If I remember correctly there are 2 solder points next to the big Lithium battery on the motherboard that resets the CMOS. Just take something metal and connect those 2 points for a few seconds. If that doesn't work then see how it says to do it in the manual (actually I'd do that first). I hope that fixes it.

-=mac=-

if you want to clear the bios unplug your pc discharce the atx pop the battery out and put it back in this will reset every thing back to default

Back