• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BloodRayne

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attitudx

Xtreme refugee
Anyone played this game yet on anything it looks awesome and enjoyable kinda like a female hitman game? IF so what is it like

geldib

Registered
I've played it on my friends Xbox and its pretty sweet but I didn't have enough time to really get into it...

pcgirl

I played the PS2 version and I liked it a lot. It kinda reminded me of Blood Omen and Devil May Cry. The story was decent and the controls were easy to learn.

baqai

Is this the same game which is supposed to kick Max Payen's butt out to mars ? in one of the thread someone was mentioning about a game which is going to be some what like Max Payne but much much better can't remember the name though

TheFrag

I played it (have the demo) on my x-box and i didnt really like it. It was okay, but not my kinda game

OP
attitudx

attitudx

Xtreme refugee
actually the game that you are thinking about that is to kick max paynes butt is dead to rights and it looks good

batsstab

There is no way that dead to rights kicks max paynes butt. I have played it on the xbox and its more like part syphoon filter 1 with slow-mo part mindless fighting game that punch, punch, punch is the best and only move you need to do. Still a good game but not as good max.

Last edited:
OP
attitudx

attitudx

Xtreme refugee
that would be the only game i could think of that would come close bloodrayne looks good, but max payne ruled