• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blowholes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NBK19

I was wanting to mod my case. I currently have the side panel off for cooling purposes. I was wanting to create a few blowholes. I see alot of cases with these things and I hear they do help air flow in the case.

So I'm gonna get to the question. Is there a guide that tells how to make these ?, If so could you please link me ? Thanks alot !

lazerin

Here's my guide:)
To create a blowhole, firstly decide what size you want it. 120mm is most common and is also most suited for a blowhole. If there isn't enough space in y

OP
NBK19

NBK19

Lazerin, I don't think your post was fully sent. Could you Re-Type it ?

OP
NBK19

NBK19

Yep, That's what I'm ordering. I wasn't gonna take a risk on anything else. I'm not "real" good with power tools. So I'm gonna stick to the basics.

Doofie27cp2

Banned
whats cool about holesaws is that, u dont have to order an entire new power tool for them. As long as u have a drill, that rocks!