• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue/Crystal Orb help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cypher720

hey. just got a blue and a crystal orb. 1 for Northbridge and other for GPU. they dont fit. i know i can use the tape, but i want to put AS3 on them (at least on the GPU). what do i have to do??

Cypher720 said:
hey. just got a blue and a crystal orb. 1 for Northbridge and other for GPU. they dont fit. i know i can use the tape, but i want to put AS3 on them (at least on the GPU). what do i have to do??

you mean the pin holes don't line up.. you could always buy some AS3 epoxy. It will hold

it'd help if you fixed your sig so we could see what system you have, that way maybe you could get some specific help from people who use your mobo . . .

i used arctic alumina expoxy, and did a 80% epoxy, 20%
ASII mix. worked fine.

AntmanMike said:
its AS Epoxy, not AS3 Epoxy. You could also try Arctic Alumina Epoxy.

well don't shoot me or anything:p just mix the AS epoxy with a little bit of artic silver 3 or just go with the alumina

Last edited:
attaching orbs

Or go ghetto-style... spread your AS3 on the GPU except in 2 opposite corners. Put a drop of superglue on those bare corners. Slap it on, and press down for a minute. That's how I attached my Silver Blue Orb.

Back