• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue Glow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

BG1.jpg

BG2.jpg

BG3.jpg

BG4.jpg

still cleaning it up. also going to put the W/C'ing sys inside next week.

Looks pretty good, but a wider shot of the case would be nice. And that comment on where he is from is inappropriate, rugbyroy, even if it is a joke.

I saw all the blue and my brain collapsed from all the beauty :eek:

are you using a combination of blue CCs and UVs, or just blue CCs?

JoT said:

thanks. although it will be all taken apart tomorrow so I can fit the rad,res and pump inside the case. also going to redo all the wires. and adding some more red led fans.
I still have 1 more CC I was going to put in it but having only 2 came out just right.
so if anyone needs a blue CC with dual inverter kit PM me.

where did you get your cold cathods. They look really nice. All the ones i have tried arent really blue, there more of a washed out, greenish blue color, and they really dont look too good.

Very impressive.

I thought for sure you were using Lazer Led's but I guess not.

Looks good, keep up the good work.

Very nice and clean looking, you should throw some UV's in there and do some painting to make it look even better. :)

WyrmMaster said:
where did you get your cold cathods. They look really nice. All the ones i have tried arent really blue, there more of a washed out, greenish blue color, and they really dont look too good.

SVC or SCV what ever that place it. and they are on sale now I think $8. for the kit.

Back