• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue Quad-LED Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GHOST_Viper

Registered
Well I just ordered two from Case-mod.com and am quite pleased with how they look, with one exception :)

I dropped them in a PC-60 as my intake fans, and the one on the right is blue (well not really, but blue like the CCL), however the one on the left is blue on the left side, but more of a purple on the right heh. Kind of makes it not look quite as nice as it could.

So my question is how do I figure out what exact LED's are in these fans to try and purchase replacement LED's and solder them in to make them all look the same, or am I best off trying to return the fan for a new one, and hope the new one has the same wavelength all the way around?

-jason

OP
G

GHOST_Viper

Registered
Thanks, I emailed case-mod.com and told them my problem with the LED's, they said to ship it back and they'd send out a new fan that hopefully will be the correct wavelength with all LED's.

Now if I could just figure out how to not pay the shipping back :)

-jason