• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bluetoothspeaker V1 - Cnc - Wallnut - 40hz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Al_bundy

Registered
Hi,
the bluetoothspeaker V2 is based on the bluetoothspeaker V1. This speaker is smaller, but the frequency is similar. ~40hz. In this project I choosed a 2 way speaker with 3” woofer and an AMT + 3” Subwoofer and 1pc. 4” passiveradiator. Volume: 4l. So, much smaller than the version 2. Battery, amp and DSP is exactly the same. The speaker is based on the CT298. I implemented just the subwoofer. That’s it.

Ahaeffects coming through in the first minutes of soundcheck. DSP almost not necessary. I never expect that performance of this small Speakers even the simulation called it. It was my first time that I worked with a DSP and I will never miss that. I plan a Bluetoothspeaker V3 already as a partybox with much more level and lower frequencies with a bigger battery.

But lets check the pix of the version 1. J
Pix:
finalfinal.jpg
final.jpg
final2.jpg
r%C3%BCckseite.jpg
elektronik.jpg
winisd.jpg

Gradient CR080
gradient.jpg

Dayton AMT Mini
dayton.jpg