• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Borderlands patch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, games already patching on steam. For me, steam usually takes a few days to a week to finally patch it.

GrimX9

Update 1.0.1 Notes:

- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text
- Lilith's Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
- Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
- Server browser population times have been improved
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)

rainless

Old Member
I don't see anyone playing this on steam anymore, MW2 / L4D2 killed it.

It doesn't even show up on steam does it? (Maybe it does... I can't remember.)

MW2 and L4D2 sure as hell didn't kill it for me.

It just happens to be colder near my computer than it is in my bed, so I find myself playing more Wii (Twilight Princess at the Moment), PSP (Assasin's Creed Bloodline at the moment), and DS (Phantasy Star Zero.)

I'll probably fire up Borderlands again once I finish up Twilight Princess. (Just FINALLY beat Metal Gear Solid...part ONE yesterday. I've been clearing out my backlog.)

Benchmarking feature now works as intended

What benchmarking feature?

Apparently there's a map for it ib the borderlands/willowgame/cookedpc/maps folder. Couldn't find a separate .exe for it and it's still updating so I can't search in game though :(.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
Meh, nothing there that I haven't already edited in the .ini files that impact my soldier and I haven't been playing online.

SteveLord

People still play it? Everyone played it for like 1-2 weeks and then quit. Glad I didn't pour money into a repetitive lootfest of a game.

OP
insanemonkey

insanemonkey

There are still a lot of people that play. I still play, but I am taking my time with the game. I am on the second playthrough now. I care less about beating the game and more about having fun. If I spend 5 hours killing spiderants and I have fun doing it then what does it matter if I'm level 39 or level 50.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Wish I had friends that had this game. Though I play nearly every night single player.

robble

I play it every chance I get which isn't nearly often enough. I got it the day it was released and I'm still on the first play thorough at level 27.

Glad for the patch. It fixes some stuff I hadn't realized needed fixing.

Theocnoob

There are still a lot of people that play. I still play, but I am taking my time with the game. I am on the second playthrough now. I care less about beating the game and more about having fun. If I spend 5 hours killing spiderants and I have fun doing it then what does it matter if I'm level 39 or level 50.

That you could be doing in FO3 in a similar world with a cooler story line and nifty VATS slow motion.