• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Borged my way to yellow !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkgonra

Well I talked to the boss yesterday and he gave me the ok . Still don't know why I am only showing 7 active processors when I have 10 now , but they must be turning in the numbers becuase I am over the yellow hump !. :D :clap:

Now I can get moving towards my goal of pwning OCnoob and Lonely Raven.

BTW, more cpu's to come. :p

OCn00b

You should have no problem owning me now since I switched names ;) Congrats on the yellow :D

Fast420A

I just turned GREEN! :) I have 3 P4 1600's going part time at night at work that are really helping me move up quickly!!

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Doooooode! That rocks! Great borging work. Have a :beer: on me.

You should be rocking up the stats with that little bit of work.

Wedo

OP
hkgonra

hkgonra

OCn00b said:
You should have no problem owning me now since I switched names ;) Congrats on the yellow :D

When did you change your name ?
Why ?
To what ?

As I have been folding I always pick someone a little bit in front of me and set them as my goal to beat. You have been a little in front of me for a while now.

OCn00b

Oh, sorry for taking so long to answer, I didn't see you reply. I switched names tuesday I think. Me and the guys in my game clan decided to make it a team effort so we switched to TeamDFA.

OP
hkgonra

hkgonra

Speaking of borging ........ if I could only figure out how to get folding to run on as AS/400 ..........;)