• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boulard83 Rig - v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boulard83

There it is ! Im still waiting my HD5850 from a local shop but my Ram is up and running.

Currently @ 1600mhz 8-8-8-20 1T and tweeking it.

"Final" build pics ( you know ... its never done ... )

Rig001.jpg

Rig002.jpg

Rig003.jpg

Rig004.jpg

Rig005.jpg

Rig006.JPG

Trident01.jpg

RadTemp.JPG

A quick 10pass after installing the Gskill Trident and my Ghetto Ram cooling.
LinX_4ghz_1600_10pass.jpg

Only missing the Real GPU but im impressed by this lil HD5750. I can play FallenEarth Maxed 4xAA and getting over 60FPS all the time. Very nice for a baby card !

EDIT : Added the Zalman ZM-MFC2 water temp reading pic

Last edited:
OP
Boulard83

Boulard83

Thx guyz.

Like its been said, Stacked arnt the best, but i have good temp and as i can read from my temp sensor ( on 4th picture ) the flow seems equal. If one rad was stalling, the reading would be lower since the water stay in it. As im typing this after a long innactivity the water temp is 26-25-25-25. Priming show a lil gain for each 4 probe. NO STALL.

I would like to buy a Cosmos S one day. I also like the Obsidian.

Conumdrum

Stacked aint the best, but it's all about temps. Your temps are good, you did good. There is a bazillion ways to do it. Your rig looks good BTW.

Nice jobbers, glad your here.

OP
Boulard83

Boulard83

Thanks Conum !

I want to say : Im sorry for my english... im french Canadian ;)

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for, your English is superb on its own. It's also better than other French Canadians I know. :)