• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Brand New XP 1600+ 0226Z

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ronin1967

I just got this processor today, got it from GameVE.

AX1600DMT3C
AGOIA 0226UPAW
Z1514282258
1999AMD

Brown

Replaced the processor in my sig with this one.

Started her off at 166X10.5 and here is how she is doing:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ronin1967/0226Z 166X10.5.htm

Seems to be real stable, going to run Prime95 overnight to make sure.

I did notice one odd thing when I ran WCPUID in "Name String" you'll notice it says "AMD Athlon(tm)" my other ones add XP? Wonder what is up?

Emericana

keep pushin i am guessing w/ my master guessing skils you will get 1840mhz w/ 1.85v lets ee if i am correct..... anyone else wanna guess lol

OP
ronin1967

ronin1967

I just put her in around 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time. I was going to let the Arctic Silver III have a chance to do it things(temps are running low so far 31C ambient CPU 33C), then overnight I will run Prime95 to make sure it is stable, then tomorrow we'll start up'ing the FSB(it's still locked and I have no intention of going through the hassle of unlocking)

I will keep you posted on how she does...

I noticed you have a XP 1600+ AGOIA Y 0208 , when you run WCPUID does it do the same thing with your processor, "I did notice one odd thing when I ran WCPUID in "Name String" you'll notice it says "AMD Athlon(tm)" my other ones add XP? Wonder what is up?" What's also odd is this one is BROWN, my other AGOIA's were all GREEN

SlowBurn

ronin1967 said:
how stable at that setting, did you burn it in, Prime95, Toast, etc?

Prime95 for over 2 hours, no errors. I was planning on running it all night, but right now I can't because of a heating problem in my house :( Thank God that's getting fixed today!

OP
ronin1967

ronin1967

I am going to start up'ing the FSB SLOWLY...

Leave everything at default and see how she does...

ONE ODD THING, this is a week 26 processor and it's BROWN