• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Brian thanks for the unattended article GREAT READ!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

el

thanks again

what programs do you think I need for my dvd
OFFICE 2003
POWERTOYS- Calc
DVDdecrypter
DVD shrink
iTunes-maybe another player too
UT duh!
Power DVD
Photoshop

HELP me remember all the good programs.

thanks

yeah thanks for the link and it has two parts. I did the whole thing took about 1 hour but so worth it.

I too did it, well almost. Once I move all the files to the left panel in Nero I get an Internal Error and Nero closes.. :/ Its Nero 6 and I did everything the article said. Anyone got any ideas? I really need to get my CD working cuz my main comp went down and I need to reinstall XP and wanna use this CD, lol.

Another great article Brian!

do the burn at a slower speed and see if that helps. What was the error?

LMAO try nero express I think it is free download and works great for me.

Instead of Office have you looked at Work Suite 2004. I have found it works better for me and it's only $20-30 online. only thing I miss is Power Point Word dose Excel well enough and Front Page is to bloated to use.

Whats in Work Suite 2004:
Word 2002 Use the same premier word processor featured in Microsoft Office XP. Word 2002 features—such as smart tags and task panes, and improved technology for formatting—make it easy to create professional-looking documents. Enhanced reliability ensures that you spend your time working, not re-creating the work you've completed.

Works 7.0 Organize your household with spreadsheets, a calendar, an address book, a database, and more. Open and edit documents created with Microsoft Excel and exchange data with your Pocket PC or Palm-based device.

Picture It! Photo Premium 9.0 Use photos from digital cameras, scanners, photo CD's, and e-mail attachments. Organize your photos, correct common photo problems, create great photo projects, and share your photos online.

Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2004 Access more than 38,000 up-to-date articles, plus photos, illustrations, hundreds of videos, animations, and audio files. Encarta is the ideal multimedia encyclopedia for everyday use.

Money 2004 Standard Organize and manage your personal finances quickly and easily. If you're new to personal finance management software, Money Standard is a great way to get started.

Streets & Trips 2004 Find maps, points of interest, routes, and driving directions without waiting for an Internet connection. Create and download maps to your Pocket PC.

Back