• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Brightness Issues 7850 2GB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I seem to be having issues with the brightness on HIS 7850 2GB card I upgraded to a new 24" Acer Monitor and I am using the HDMI connection with the 16.10.1 drivers the desktop is super bright more than I like I've dropped the settings through the monitors options directly but it doesn't seem to be doing anything I mean brightness and contrast at set to around 40 out 100. I've tried to adjust settings under Radeon Additional Settings but that then makes some games unplayable like Skyrim will become to dark during night times. Even when I boot into Windows the Welcome screen will be fine sort of then it goes super bright like the driver isn't actually saving the settings that I've set yet the numbers I've dropped contrast down under Addtional settings are there saved, what could be the issue it's seriously annoying and hurting my eyes and giving me grief when playing games because I have to quit to desktop change settings and play the game again

Back