• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Brit hacker set for the cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
don't take the pish outa the brits! They gave you the TV and the phone! And you gave us super size stuff!

But back to the topic!

Its the guys own fault and he should get what he deserves!

Haha very funny :p
RoadWarrior said:
radar, flush toilets, the jet engine, had most of the A-bomb figured out with the help of the Canadians, just needed someone stupid enough to test it on their own territory.....

Well I am a true Brit... Living in NY....

My father is Welsh and Mother Scottish but I was born and raised in England (Yorkshire).

I also get mistaken alot for an aussie which is strange as I have a broad yorkshire accent. Also liking the 'British' accent to the cast in Snatch is totally way off... Thats London talk and if you went to Birmingham you would think you had landed on another planet.

Ohhh don't forget Mcadam... Invented Tar (Tarmcadam).. Yes thats black top to you Yanks.

And back to the topic.... Yes the guy had mad skills ... Yet used them in a stupid way... There are many stupid people in every country. Britain and the USA have more than there fair share !

Well, if he's ever released there will be security companies and government agencies queing up outside his door with job prospects. Better to work WITH an elite hacker than against one :D.
BTW, i'm English, but I don't really like being english. I've always liked America/Canada a lot more. I think when i'm 20 or something i'll just flee there and lose my identity, and pretend to be American so i don't have to walk around english! lol :D

Disputant said:
Ban this guy from the network for life.

Yeah, lets make sure he wont be able to boot up the intarweb ever again.

DragonEngineer said:
Thats like saying man he killed that whole room full of poeple I bet he would make a great assassin.

uh. no it's not. but as long as it's "bad analogy day" :D lets say it's like saying someone who has changed a bunch of flat tires would be really good at changing tires. if he's got the m4d h4><0r skillz, he can be a l33t h4><0r for the powers of good, not evil!

DarkArctic said:
Serves him right the stupid cracker. He could have made alot of money selling himself to companies and pointing out their security flaws though. It's a big business nowadays.

-DarkArctic

Personally I think he explored his talents further than any corporate ***** every could dream of. Its just too bad those talents had to go against the law, and its too bad that he might have had skewed political reasons for doing so. Then again, I don't know why he did what he did.

Back