• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

broke 6k!!! w00t!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gautam

Senior Benchmark Addict
Looks more like ya shattered it rather than broke it. :D You could try the latest 4.7 betas. They should give you close to 200 points more, you mean not need to crank that fan up to break 6k with those.

f00t

nice score there. im still stuck trying to break 5k with my crappy tsop9800se. just one question: why not crank the fsb on your system higher. im pretty sure your ram can handle it (or is it your cpu is locked?)

OP
Korndog

Korndog

f00t said:
nice score there. im still stuck trying to break 5k with my crappy tsop9800se. just one question: why not crank the fsb on your system higher. im pretty sure your ram can handle it (or is it your cpu is locked?)
my mobo doesn't like 200fsb anymore for some reason..
its the old a2 chipset (know to be unstable @ high fsb).
i'm sure my ram can do 250mhz with relaxed timmings, but the motherboard just can't take it..

Onkyo said:
what was the multiplier use used im thinking 14 or 14.5? and
what was the vcore set at . thanks

14 multiplier; 1.9v. Temps @ 41c load with large fan on; @47c without large fan.

CircuitBreaker8 said:
Looks like your luving my 2500-M

BTW

<.<

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2633306

>.>

wow, i got owned! wish i had a 9800, lol